Stay up-to-date with some recent news on advancements and innovations in blockchain technology (from outside sources). This includes news from the business and technology world, innovators and policy makers.
Recent articles and Recordings:
20 Ways Blockchain with Transform (Okay, May Improve) Education – SJSU iSchool is listed @ # 15
Amid vote-hacking fears, election officials are jumping on the crypto bandwagon — but cybersecurity experts are sounding an alarm
- Blockchain News — An online repository and community focused on blockchain technology and theory.
- IOT Evolution – An online site that includes resources, features, and a magazine with IOT and blockchain updates
- Recommended Blockchain Publications — Article in Finextra, 20 October 2017
- Government Blockchain Association – An organization focused on blockchain based solutions for governments.
RSS for Blockchain News:
- ‘Make Bitcoin Fun Again’: New Lightning App Lets You Buy Pizza With BTC
- Canadian Judge Delays Decision on Legal Representation for QuadrigaCX Clients
- J.P. Morgan is Using Ethereum to Launch a Digital U.S. Dollar — Here’s What it Means for Blockchain
- How the World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Helped Usher in the Dawn of a Currency Revolution
- Coinbase Users Can Now Withdraw BSV to External Wallets
- Crypto Markets Trade Down as Bitcoin (BTC) Short Positions Plunge
- Luxembourg Passes Blockchain Framework Bill Into Law
- Will Valentine’s Day End in Heartbreak for Bitcoin Bulls?
- Survey Names “Blockchain” as Most Overrated Word of the 2018
- Judge Delays Decision to Appoint Legal Counsel for QuadrigaCX Creditors
- ‘Already Live’: Signature Bank Is Moving Millions on a JPMorgan-Like Private, Dollar-Backed Cryptocurrency
- Crypto Markets Trading Sideways With Slight Losses, April Gold Closes Slightly Down
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Cringeworthy Reaction to Amazon’s HQ2 Pullout Proves How out of Touch She Really Is
- Bitcoin Experiences Unusual Trading Volume Spike as BTC Continues Trading Sideways
- Judge Hits Crypto Startup With Injunction In Reversal of Past Court Order