Stay up-to-date with some recent news on advancements and innovations in blockchain technology (from outside sources). This includes news from the business and technology world, innovators and policy makers.
Amid vote-hacking fears, election officials are jumping on the crypto bandwagon — but cybersecurity experts are sounding an alarm
- Blockchain News — An online repository and community focused on blockchain technology and theory.
- IOT Evolution – An online site that includes resources, features, and a magazine with IOT and blockchain updates
- Recommended Blockchain Publications — Article in Finextra, 20 October 2017
- Government Blockchain Association – An organization focused on blockchain based solutions for governments.
RSS for Blockchain News:
- Toronto Stock Exchange to Trade New Blockchain ETF
- Winklevoss Brothers Score Another Crypto Investment Patent
- Speculation Rife as Bithumb Situation Develops, Market Recovers
- Nasdaq CEO: ICOs Pose ‘Serious Risks’ for Retail Investors Due to Lack of Oversight
- Why Coinbase’s Support for Ethereum Testnets & ERC-20 Tokens Matters
- US: SEC Obtains Emergency Court Order to Freeze Assets of Fraudulent ICO
- Enigma Price Bounces Following Intel Partnership
- World Refugee Day: How Digital Identities Can Help a Population in Crisis
- Grammy Winner Akon to Launch Cryptocurrency ‘Akoin,’ Build ‘Crypto City’ in Senegal
- Goldman Sachs Explore Crypto Trades, Can’t Rule It Out Having a Future in Finance
- Brazil’s Central Bank Develops Blockchain Data Sharing Platform for Financial Regulators
- Reality Shares Launches World’s First China Blockchain ETF
- Crypto Cries Foul In Wake of Tether’s Dollar Token Report
- World Wealth Report 2018: Young Millionaires Interested in Investing in Cryptocurrencies
- ICOs ‘Taking Advantage’ of Retail Investors: Nasdaq CEO