Stay up-to-date with some recent news on advancements and innovations in blockchain technology (from outside sources). This includes news from the business and technology world, innovators and policy makers.
Amid vote-hacking fears, election officials are jumping on the crypto bandwagon — but cybersecurity experts are sounding an alarm
- Blockchain News — An online repository and community focused on blockchain technology and theory.
- IOT Evolution – An online site that includes resources, features, and a magazine with IOT and blockchain updates
- Recommended Blockchain Publications — Article in Finextra, 20 October 2017
- Government Blockchain Association – An organization focused on blockchain based solutions for governments.
RSS for Blockchain News:
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Watch: Bullish Divergence Spotted
- Venezuela to Use Petro as Unit of Account for Salaries, Goods and Services
- Jamaica Stock Exchange to Introduce Crypto and Tokens Trading via Canadian Fintech Firm
- XRP Technical Analysis: Ripple and XRP Ace-ing The Near Impossible
- Kaspersky: Cryptocurrency Scammers Stole $2.3 Million in Q2
- Goldman Sachs, Wall Street Banks Sink $32 Million into Enterprise Blockchain Startup
- Cryptohomie Who Spent Almost $150,000 on Altcoins Sees 85% Loss
- Playboy Sues Canadian Blockchain Firm for Fraud and Breach of Contract
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joseph Lubin: Crypto Price Collapse Will Not Constrain Further Growth
- SEC Smacks ICO Fraudster with $30,000 Fine, Lifetime Trading Ban
- Stellar Lumens, EOS, Tron, Litecoin, IOTA Technical Analysis: Low Prices, Better Altcoin Stability
- Venezuela to Peg Pension, Salary Systems to Petro Cryptocurrency
- Mad Money Host Jim Cramer Argues That the Tide is Turning Against Bitcoin
- CBOE President Cautiously Hopeful on Bitcoin ETF Prospects Despite SEC Action
- High Times Will Not Accept Bitcoin in Its Initial Public Offering