Stay up-to-date with some recent news on advancements and innovations in blockchain technology (from outside sources). This includes news from the business and technology world, innovators and policy makers.
Recent articles and Recordings:
20 Ways Blockchain with Transform (Okay, May Improve) Education – SJSU iSchool is listed @ # 15
Amid vote-hacking fears, election officials are jumping on the crypto bandwagon — but cybersecurity experts are sounding an alarm
- Blockchain News — An online repository and community focused on blockchain technology and theory.
- IOT Evolution – An online site that includes resources, features, and a magazine with IOT and blockchain updates
- Recommended Blockchain Publications — Article in Finextra, 20 October 2017
- Government Blockchain Association – An organization focused on blockchain based solutions for governments.
RSS for Blockchain News:
- South Korean Tech Giant Kakao Invests in Blockchain Project Orbs
- SoftBank May Sell Nvidia Shares — But Not Because of Crypto Downturn
- Europe Takes Serious Steps Towards Blockchain Adoption
- UCLA Launches First Accredited Blockchain Engineering Course
- LinkedIn Report: Blockchain Developer Leads List of Most Rapidly Growing Jobs
- German Stock Exchange Giant to Launch Crypto Trading — How it Will Affect the European Market
- Church’s Chicken Starts Accepting Dash in Venezuela After KFC Confusion
- Finland Hands Over Info for 2,700 Danish Traders to Denmark’s Tax Agency
- Bitcoin’s Fair Market Price is $14,800, Says Cryptocurrency Bull Tom Lee
- Security Token Platform TokenSoft Invests in SEC-Regulated Broker-Dealer
- Crypto-Friendly Banking App Revolut Obtains EU Banking License
- Pro-Crypto Fintechs Robinhood & Revolut Aim to Replace Bitcoin-Hostile Banks
- Crypto Friendly Revolut Granted European Banking License
- Bitcoin Beats Google Trends in 2018 as Internet Users Seek to Know ‘What It Is’
- Gaming Hardware Firm Razer Launches Token-Based Loyalty System and Desktop Miner